Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Phone turn on, but doesn't show image [Blackscreen] [+Can receive calls!]

Heyyo friends!

Well, i'm working to solve the problems with this phone for a few days now. He was working all right, perfect, when i decided to change my boot animation, using one corrupted. So, when i turn the phone on, it shows ANDROID image, and after, the screen goes black. I can access recovery without problems, but it's the stock recovery, no CWM.

So after tons of reinstall roms and data wipes, i noticed something. When i turn the phone on, he goes to the black screen like before, but i tried to call my number, and the phone started vibrating!
    Also, the virtual keys light up when i press, so i don't think there's something wrong with the screen.

Aren't the ROM reinstall supposed to erase the /system data, in this case the corrupted bootanimation.zip, and install another? Something i can do to fix it?

Thanks!!!

**The phone is an SK504, with android 4.1 jelly bean.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Phone turn on, but doesn't show image [Blackscreen] [+Can receive calls!]

I made a video showing it,because 1 video is better than 1.000 words (or something like that)

[Jump to 00:46]