Karbonn A12+, Booting Problem

helloji

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello Friends,

I came to this forum just viewing solution of my problem. Hope you will show me the right way.
My Karbonn A12+ get stuck on booting time. There are three starting options shows on the screen and the cursor goes one to another option repeatedly. None of the power and volume keys work to select any option. Only option to stop this process is to remove the battery. Battery is fully charged. I am unable to remember what I have done???
Please help me out of this problem. I am sorry for my English.

helloji

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Many Many thanks for such a quick response. I haven't try to install ClockWorkMod, but I will definitely try your guidance.
Thanks Again

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Many Many thanks for such a quick response. I haven't try to install ClockWorkMod, but I will definitely try your guidance.
Thanks Again

Unfortunately, that is all I can think of to try. I have only heard of the Karbonn devices. Never seen any of them.

helloji

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
When device booting it shows following message:

Select Boot Mode:
[VOLUME_UP to select. VOLUME_DOWN is OK.]

[Recovery Mode] <<==
[Fastboot Mode]
[Normal Mode]

It shows only for 60 seconds and then screen goes blank. I can't select the options as the cursor <<== goes from one to another option repeatedly. The above options shows again after 60 seconds.

Balaji Balagurusami

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Same problem for me dude..

I rooted my phone long ago. It was working very fine for a good number of months. Two days ago I bricked my phone by trying to move apps to SD Card using App Manager option built in with the ROM Tool Box App. As a matter of fact, it kept trying for a long time so I let it run and slept. Morning I woke up only to find a 4 inch brick near me. I think it moved all the system apps to the Micro SD card as well. Now i have the same problem as you do. Only Fast Boot, Normal Boot and Recovery options. Nothing solves the problem.

I tried SP Flash tools, which never worked. I bought this for Diwali 2013. I guess i need to throw this do trash and buy another new mobile this Diwali! :'(

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
This time try buying a name brand phone, so there will be more people with more experience with the phone. (Almost any phone can be unbricked, it's just a matter of man-hours to figure out how. If 2 million people own the phone, it'll be torn down and rebuilt a few times the first day it's out.)