- 222 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi, just about every time i unlock my phone, it'll sometimes go to the internet and then open up the play store. Just started this 2 days ago. Called sprint and first thing they said was hard reset before even trying to trouble shoot. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- 07-31-2014, 02:55 AM #2
Re: Unlocking Phone
Does it open to the same app page each time? Or apps from the same developer? Sure sounds like some kind of adware. You could try installing something like Lookout's Ad-Network Scanner & Detector, but sometimes you just have to uninstall apps one by one until the behavior stops.
- By Arka1412 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 22Last Post: 08-09-2014, 02:39 PM
- By Emerogork in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:01 AM
- By Veronika Zamorano in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 10:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:58 PM
- By jess1t77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:22 PM