Google Accounts

Lyle DylandY

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
hello there, im using two android devices, a samsung tab 2 10.1" and an lg g pro 2.
i got first my tab, and yeah im playing there, like Clash of Clans and etc. now that i got my new phone, i created a new google account for it.
then i forgot that my COC account is in my tab, well i dont want to create a new COC account on my phone, so yeah, how could i log out my google account on my phone so that i can log in my account from my tab 2? is it ok to use 1 account for 2 devices? please i need to know guys. thank you and mabuhay!

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure I understand how you have things set up now. But to answer your question "Is it okay to use one account for two devices," yes, that's how Google expects you to use them. Basically, any Android devices that you use personally should be connected to the same Google account. This makes it so you don't need to re-purchase apps, you'll have all your e-mail in both places, etc...

Lyle DylandY

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
okay got it sir.
so i created a new account on my phone, and it seems i cant find how to log out and log in my old account from my tablet.

how can i log it out sir? i dont know where. please help me. im using lg g pro 2.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
As mentioned in your other thread, go to settings - accounts. Select Google then the account you want to remove. Do the same process to add or switch Google accounts.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang