Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Accounts

hello there, im using two android devices, a samsung tab 2 10.1" and an lg g pro 2.
    i got first my tab, and yeah im playing there, like Clash of Clans and etc. now that i got my new phone, i created a new google account for it.
    then i forgot that my COC account is in my tab, well i dont want to create a new COC account on my phone, so yeah, how could i log out my google account on my phone so that i can log in my account from my tab 2? is it ok to use 1 account for 2 devices? please i need to know guys. thank you and mabuhay!

Default Re: Google Accounts

I'm not sure I understand how you have things set up now. But to answer your question "Is it okay to use one account for two devices," yes, that's how Google expects you to use them. Basically, any Android devices that you use personally should be connected to the same Google account. This makes it so you don't need to re-purchase apps, you'll have all your e-mail in both places, etc...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

okay got it sir.
    so i created a new account on my phone, and it seems i cant find how to log out and log in my old account from my tablet.

how can i log it out sir? i dont know where. please help me. im using lg g pro 2.

Global Posts
    8,460 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

As mentioned in your other thread, go to settings - accounts. Select Google then the account you want to remove. Do the same process to add or switch Google accounts.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app