Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By srkmagnus
  • 1 Post By Rukbat
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery Drain

Hello, I'm running Android 4.4.4 on Nexus 5 and I have Battery Doctor, Cut the rope, Piano Tiles, Paper Camara, and Swiss Army Knife installed. When I got the phone I'v been having serious battery problems. Apparently Google Services is using 78% of the battery. Location services is on device only. I just finished charging to 100% and when I unplug 1 minute later it loses 2%. Please help me fix..

Global Posts
    12,949 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Battery Drain

Can you post a screen shot of the battery usage screen when the battery drops below 50%? Also provide the screen on time screen shot so we can see what's happening.

You may need to factory reset them add applications back slowly to identify the problem. First, let's see if we can identify the culprit :-).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    B. Diddy likes this.

Global Posts
    19,645 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Modified Stock 4.4.2

Default Re: Battery Drain

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Huang View Post
    I just finished charging to 100% and when I unplug 1 minute later it loses 2%. Please help me fix..
    Many phones report 100% charge when the battery itself hasn't fully charged (due to the method of measuring charge state and the fact that the charger is adding voltage to the measurement) and as soon as you disconnect the battery it reports almost, but not quite, fully charged. When that happens, plug the charger back in for an hour or so. Eventually, the charge state will recalibrate (unless the phone is defective - they you'll never get more than 98% charge).
    B. Diddy likes this.