Please can someone point me in the direction of a user guide / video series for learning how to use Android?

This is for my Mum, who's very technology adverse, so a lot of the concepts of what you can do, why, how and when with a smart phone are alien to her. However, she wants to learn it and will soon be using a Moto G (first smartphone).

Her current phone is a Motorola krzr - she can make calls and send text messages on this; but touch screen, smart phones, and Android will be a very new and probably scary experience at first.

Ideally I'd like her to have a look at something that explains things very high level - so not platform specific, and then build up to Android (and Kit Kat specific) UI, and what/where everything is, what you can do with it and why.

She uses a netbook (XP) and can surf the web and 'go on email' (her words!) - but beyond that, she doesn't have a clue.

I'm struggling to find something suitable online to teach her - all the user guides for beginners I've found so far are not so much for beginners - more for younger people who have a strong understanding of the concept of smart phone technology, but just need a few tips for transferring it to Android.

Hope you can help.
    08-15-2014 01:45 PM
    Would this be a good start?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...id-2014-a.html

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
    Would this be a good start?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...id-2014-a.html

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
    cpaight and Golfdriver97 like this.
    08-15-2014 02:29 PM