- 2 Posts
Google Wallet hangs when trying to pay
Ive been having this problem on my LG G2. When I tried to pay for something on my phone, inside an application like Eat24 or Uber, the Google Wallet window, thats pops open asking you to select a credit card, freezes and I can not click on anything on the screen except for the nav buttons or notification bar. If I press back, the window goes away and I can use the original app again, but if I select Google Wallet as a payment method, the window freezes again.
- Best AnswerAug 17 2014 | 12:25 am EDT
Welcome to Android Central! Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Wallet, and Clear Cache. You might also have to try Clear Data if the cache clear doesn't help.
- 08-17-2014, 12:25 AM #2
- By DaneHR2 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:09 PM
- By Nick B5 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2014, 04:18 PM
- By Snapmech in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:57 PM
- By rori hamm in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 10:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 10:28 PM