- 3 Posts
It doesn't happen always, but when it happens, it's always when the system is starting, when the apps are starting and being granted root permissions, etc. If I don't do anything, is fine, but If I unlock my screen while the apps are loading on startup and start to open some apps, it reboots(not always). I don't know If it overloads or something, but aLogcat doesn't record anything after the system reboots. I've already used Boot Manager to disable some apps from starting, but the problem persists. It's a Moto X 4.4.4 Stock and I never had this problem before. I belive t's a Xposed Module, but I want to know which one is.
- 08-17-2014, 10:07 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Device rebooting sometimes on system startup (with kernel message).
- 08-17-2014, 10:14 AM #4
- By Essam H in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:30 AM
- By illegally_bl0nde in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:54 AM
- By osrs360 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 07:42 AM