- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
LGL55C bricked. No bootloader.No recovery. USB debugging is off.
I have a phone that is softbricked. It does not have root anymore. I can't get past the touch/welcome to lgl55c screen. The recovery does not work and I can't get the download mode to work. fastboot does not detect my device. Adb does not detect my device. I have all the right drivers for this phone from lg's website. I rooted it before so I don't have a warranty anymore.
I accidentally uninstalled the launcher2.apk and not the startup screen does not work.
Is there any way to unbrick this device without opening it and replacing a firmware rom manually,wifi(the wifi by default is off), or through the carrier's side?
- 08-17-2014, 06:14 PM #2
Re: LGL55C bricked. No bootloader.No recovery. USB debugging is off.
I think you might have to look at a JTAG service, since recovery and fastboot aren't working properly.
- 08-18-2014, 09:40 PM #4
- By John Naglak in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 04-23-2015, 11:11 PM
- By Thepoto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:53 AM
- By ship69 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:23 PM