- 1 Posts
Locked out of phone.....
Can anyone PLEASE HELP! I am locked out of my android Samsung phone. I changed security pattern(as we are advised) but promptly forgot it. Too many wrong tries so locked out even though when it asked for my google password......it still refused to let me in. Then it wouldn't charge. Sent it back to o2. They returned it ....£44 to sort! They can't get in cos don't know the pattern or password. Neither do I, I said which is why I have sent it you, via the shop. Can't do it.......unless you pay £44. It's a contract phone!!!! I have managed to charge now bit it refuse to sign me in even though I know my google details are correct.
- 08-18-2014, 01:37 PM #2
Re: Locked out of phone.....
Welcome to AC
Unfortunately, if you're locked out of your phone and your Google account, the only option you'd really have is to get them to do it for you. You're likely going to have to pay to be able to use it again.
- 08-18-2014, 01:39 PM #3
- 08-18-2014, 01:50 PM #4
- By datum9 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 01:54 AM
- By fdservices in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:57 PM
- By THARD11 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 08-18-2014, 07:11 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 11:50 AM
- By Chebear in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:19 AM