Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gear 2/Gear Fit + Endomondo = Gear 2/Gear Fit sync My Fitness Pal?

I don't think the Gear 2 or Gear Fit syncs with My Fitness Pal. However, I believe that Endomondo syncs with My Fitness Pal.

Now that Endomondo can sync with the Gear 2 and Gear Fit, can anyone say from experience that the Gear 2 and Gear Fit can now indirectly sync with My Fitness Pal (if Gear owners sync with Endomondo) ?

Default Re: Gear 2/Gear Fit + Endomondo = Gear 2/Gear Fit sync My Fitness Pal?

Yes they do automatically sync. But endomondo does not work when your gear is disconnected from your phone. Pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by generic username View Post
    I don't think the Gear 2 or Gear Fit syncs with My Fitness Pal. However, I believe that Endomondo syncs with My Fitness Pal.

Now that Endomondo can sync with the Gear 2 and Gear Fit, can anyone say from experience that the Gear 2 and Gear Fit can now indirectly sync with My Fitness Pal (if Gear owners sync with Endomondo) ?

Default Re: Gear 2/Gear Fit + Endomondo = Gear 2/Gear Fit sync My Fitness Pal?

I used to have a fitbit and used MFP religiously. I downloaded Endomondo since it worked with MFP. But......Endomondo will not recognize my gear fit. It just says no devices found. My Gear Fit has the "make visible" button greyed out after it is connected to my Galaxy Note Edge.

Does anyone know why or how to fix this? I have the latest firmware and software on both my phone and GearFit.