- 1 Posts
[NERDS GITT] Switching from iPhone 5S to Samsung Galaxy S5
Before I start, I use "nerds" in the lowest form of derogatory possible. I am a nerd myself, just not in touch with the Android life.
I've had an iPhone since iPhone 4S. I have a 5S. Getting a Galaxy S5 for the specs and size of the phone. However, I'm not a fan of TouchWiz + Bloatware. I know all Droid devices come with bloatware. What is the best firmware, official or custom, would be the best. I'll say right now before I was leaning towards to the Nexus 5 due to its firmware is straight from Google and isn't necessarily filled with as much bloatware.
- 08-26-2014, 11:45 AM #2
Re: [NERDS GITT] Switching from iPhone 5S to Samsung Galaxy S5
I have the GS5 and love it. I had the GS4 and also loved it. The bloatware depends on the carrier, TW is way better in this new phone but if you don't want any bloatware the Nexus line is the way to go.
- By OkayAndriod in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:40 AM
- By srkmagnus in forum Samsung Galaxy AlphaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:57 AM
- By Juan Pagnutti in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:28 PM
- By tendence in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:44 AM
- By rayniel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:21 AM