- 1 Posts
HTC one speaker problems
I have been experiencing a problem for a while now, the HTC one (M7) i have has a broken speaker, its the top speaker and also the earpeice (is this the same speaker) anyways, i didnt have the time or patience to deal with it and left it as it was (on calls i just used loud speaker) to cut a long story short, I got out of my car this morning and the phone fell out of my pocket and knocked the top speaker grill straight off. I figure that i might as well ort it out now i have easier access to it, does anybody know where i can get a replacment speaker from and the front grill peice?
Any instructions would be great too and does anybody know if by replacing the speaker the earpeice will work as well, or is that a seperate speaker?
- 08-28-2014, 02:49 AM #2
- 45 Posts
Re: HTC one speaker problems
I'd say that the best place to start would be either HTC themselves or where you bought the phone. A phone repair shop might have the spare parts too, but they would more than likely want you to let them repair it themselves. If you do find the parts, I'd say to look on You tube, there are literally videos for how to fix absolutely everything!!!!!
- By Krazy Crayon in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2014, 03:43 PM
- By wintermancer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 05:59 AM
- By Andrea Milanti in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 05:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 12:42 AM