- 13 Posts
Best/safest place to get good ringtones
I'm a new Galaxy S5 user who just moved over from the iOS world. Right now I've got me phone set up as I like, but the stock ring tones are terrible. The speaker on the phone isn't that loud and I have difficulty hearing most of the options included in the phone for both incoming messages and phone calls.
On my old iPhone I had the bells of Big Ben for my ring tone and R2D2 talking from my messages. Cheezy, I know, but in most environments I could easily hear my phone and wouldn't miss a call or text.
I'm well aware of the malware issues from sketchy sites offering Android services, so I'm looking for either a decent ap from the Play store or a reputable web site. My previous searches in the play store didn't provide an real good options. It could have been operator error on my part.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
- Best AnswerAug 27 2014 | 6:03 pm EDT
- 08-27-2014, 06:03 PM #2
- 08-27-2014, 06:32 PM #3
- 08-28-2014, 03:05 PM #4
- 08-29-2014, 02:14 PM #5
- 41,867 Posts
Re: Best/safest place to get good ringtones
Agree with Zedge. If you don't want it as an app, you can also go to their website to download a ringtone to your computer, then transfer it to the phone via USB or cloud storage. Move the ringtone to the phone's Ringtones folder.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By eddiebhoy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 04:14 PM
- By Mayoite in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:26 PM
- By Courtenay Dawn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 05:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 05:38 PM