- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Help with Screen Mirroring on my S3
I'm trying to get my miniprojector to mirror my S3, but for some reason I'm just getting a blank screen. I have an MHL-HDMI adapter and I am more than certain that everything is connected properly and I have the video-out setting correct on my phone. My projector is picking up some kind of signal because otherwise it would display "No Source Detected". I'm starting to think that maybe the HDMI port on my projector or the adapter is faulty.
Anyone know what could be the problem?
- 08-29-2014, 04:44 PM #2
- By Redx in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2015, 06:43 AM
- By eddiebhoy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2014, 11:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:37 PM
- By tdc_worm in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:30 PM