Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to view playlists in car audio system, (Infiniti Q50)

On my old iphone, I was able to stream music via BT and still have the playlists viewable in my car audio system. This doesn't seem to be the case with Android. Only the artist and song title are viewable. Do I have any option to be able to view and interact with playlists directly on my car's in-dash audio systems with the music streaming via BT from my phone?

Global Posts
    13,053 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: How to view playlists in car audio system, (Infiniti Q50)

Quote Originally Posted by rob damiani View Post
    On my old iphone, I was able to stream music via BT and still have the playlists viewable in my car audio system. This doesn't seem to be the case with Android. Only the artist and song title are viewable. Do I have any option to be able to view and interact with playlists directly on my car's in-dash audio systems with the music streaming via BT from my phone?
    That's a great question. I'm not sure if you can - the last time I connected my Nexus 5 via Bluetooth only the artist and song was viewable and don't recall having access to the playlist.
    rob damiani likes this.