2 factor authentication password managers - help

Vaas

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

I am looking at setting up a password manager. However I want one that uses 2 factor authentication to store the master password. Do you know if mSecure uses 2 factor the master password?

For those who use a different product, which ones support 2 factor? I have searched on the web and found only a couple and cannot get a straight answer about mSecure.

Thanks

Last edited:

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
From the Last Pass feature page:

Add Another Layer of Security

Recommended by industry experts, multifactor authentication adds a second login step when signing in to your LastPass account, so that your account is even more safe. Select one of the many multifactor authentication options we support to better protect your personal information.

Looking at the different areas of the site, they offer several multi-factor authentication methods, both software and hardware (I.e yubikey) based.

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
They just had a promo where you could get a year and half of premium for free but I think it's over now.

Vaas

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ya, I missed that. However it so far I really like it and will probably get the premium since its only $12 a year. That is better than some of the other ones I have looked at.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi, If you need a password manager app or security on your phone. I can help you on that. Just PM me or replied my message and I will replied you ASAP as soon as I read your messages.

I see pretty much your only posts on here are to have people pm you for some mystery manager app. Why not put it out here in the open so we can all see what you're offering?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae