Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy can i save google drive photos to computer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i recently just finished backing up all photos on my phone to drive and it just hit me. what if i want to back the photos i have in drive to my computer? not thinking after i uploaded everything to drive i deleted the photos from my phone. so now my only option is to save them from drive to my pc and i cant figure out how... I am new to drive never having really used it before so would this be possible?
  2. Best Answer

Consider installing the actual Google Drive program on your computer: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/drive. This creates a separate folder on your hard drive that is labelled Google Drive, which syncs with your Google Drive in the cloud. The files are stored locally on the hard drive, but will sync with the cloud.

Default Re: can i save google drive photos to computer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can you right-click and pick 'download'? I don't have photos there but that's how I download documents.

Update: Just tested with a photo and it worked the same
    Last edited by Acturus1982; 09-03-2014 at 05:01 PM. Reason: tried it out

Default Re: can i save google drive photos to computer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Consider installing the actual Google Drive program on your computer: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/drive. This creates a separate folder on your hard drive that is labelled Google Drive, which syncs with your Google Drive in the cloud. The files are stored locally on the hard drive, but will sync with the cloud.
    Thanked by:
    srkmagnus likes this.