Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default email auto cc help

I have a tmobile G2 running android 2.2, i am a new android user, switching over from blackberry and iphone and am enjoying the change so far.

But one thing is starting to annoy the hell out of me, every time i send an email for work from my android phone it auto bcc's me on all out going emails. How can i turn this feature off? should i use a different email client? any suggestions?

thanks,
    Wireless Unlocking

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Just to be little more exact what email client are you using, or what is your company using exchange etc.. Is this only on emails sent with your work email address or have you tried others?

May get more detailed response with a little more details

Thanks.
    Your One Stop Shop for Your Unlocking Needs
    Unlocking the HOTTEST Devices(Android, BlackBerry, etc)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

I am using the email client that it shipped with android, it is my outlook email with work, I set it up via the "Microsoft exchange active sync" wizard. Whenever i send and email on this account it always automatically cc's me to the email. I want to find a way to turn this off, it is getting annoying always deleting myself from the cc or having to see the message i just sent pop up in my
    inbox.
    I am also noticing that the signature i have set up to use from my phone is not being applied too.

This is not happening when I use gmail through the gmail email client.

hope this adds more info. thanks