Can anyone help me with some problems I am having with my Samsung Centura?

Paladin7

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Help with Samsung Centura

I am having both technical and user problems.

Technical

1) What appears to be a system directory constantly scrolls down the right side of my screen and repeats. It blocks at least one third of my display. It starts as soon as I turn on my phone.
2) The phone overheats very quickly (I get an icon of a thermometer in red and an exclamation point (!), usually after less than 5 min of use, and have to shut down for 30 minutes or so..

User:

I'd like to upload pictures to Facebook or Twitter, but can't figure how. When I first open my Gallery, there are a series of icons (Gmail, Facebook. Twitter, etc.) at the bottom of the display. When I scroll to find an image I want to send, the icons disappear and I don't know how to get them back so I can send the picture I want.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Help with Samsung Centura

Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like you might have a Developer Option enabled. Go to Settings>Developer Options, and uncheck anything that is checked.

When the phone overheats, it would be helpful to see what apps are running, as well as the Battery screen. The battery might also be failing, so you may want to try a new battery.

In the Gallery, when you select a picture, you should see a share button (which usually looks like 3 dots connected by an angled line). Tap that, and select Facebook or Twitter. You can also do it directly from the app--for example, in Facebook, when you're writing a post, tap the Camera icon, and it should give you the option to attach a photo from your Camera Roll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21