Purchasing at Verizon Authorized Retailer (Cellular sales).....Help!

Markisss88

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello!

Has anyone ever upgraded through a Verizon Authorized Retailer ? I did mine through a company called Cellular Sales as I thought this would be a good idea with the work around to keep my unlimited data plan. I should have put some research into this before actually purchasing the phone. I really didnt realize that I was signing a 3rd part contract along with a Verizon Wireless contract and nor did the sales rep actually tell me that I was signing two contracts. At the end of the day I should have been more careful.

The problem is that I switch between phones alot and from what I was told they charge you even if its still connected to the account. The phone must stay connected with my original number for 181 days. Is there anything that I can do to work around this ?

rodney0905

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I made this mistake a few years ago. I thought I'd try my luck and switch phones anyway. I was charged something like $200 for terminating the store's contract. I went to the store and talked to them but to no avail. I found no resolve and have steered clear of these places ever since.

Markisss88

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I made this mistake a few years ago. I thought I'd try my luck and switch phones anyway. I was charged something like $200 for terminating the store's contract. I went to the store and talked to them but to no avail. I found no resolve and have steered clear of these places ever since.

I figured that would be the answer.

The sad thing is that I'm not looking to sell the phone, I'm only looking to put another phone on the line which is absurd.

rodney0905

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it is. I noticed your signature; I was a total phone addict and have literally used over 100 phones so when I did this, it was for something stupid like the Droid Charge. It was also refurbished, which they didn't tell me until I noticed the box. So I hope you like the phone you'll be stuck with or able to get out of it somehow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781