Am I able to recover lost pictures on my Galaxy tab 2 7.0 GT-3100?

sharma_niru

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I suddenly lost all my photos from Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 GT-3100

Once I was going through the application manager in settings of my device Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 GT-3100, then when I open camera I don't find any photos and also other download photos, how can I get my lost pictures

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I suddenly lost all my photos from Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 GT-3100

Welcome to Android Central! So they're not in the Gallery app, either? Were the photos in your internal storage, or on an external SD card? Use your My Files file manager app to look in the /DCIM/Camera folder, the Pictures folder, and the Downloads folder, as well as the external SD card.

If the photos were on the external SD card, the card or the files might have become corrupted. Unmount the card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and insert it into your computer. See if the computer's file explorer can find anything.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I suddenly lost all my photos from Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 GT-3100

If they're on the external SD card, you can mount the card in the computer and use PhotoRec to recover anything recognizable on the card - pictures, videos, document, file types you never heard of. (Read the site.) You'll have to burn it to a CD (or DVD) and boot the computer from the CD. Even if you repartition a card or drive, its companion program, TestDisk (same site) will recover the old partitions.

Be aware - you can't recover any file that's been overwritten. Doing ANY write operation to the storage medium that the lost files are on can do that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1