1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New phone...paid Apps...

This is a question that struck me after realizing I had paid apps and had to get my newly bought Samsung Behold II warranty exchanged. I did research online but this seems to be a frequently asked question but with very vague answers. I have heard both that you do get them back and that you don't get them back. I am here to see if i can clarify that for myself, before i get my phone exchanged. Any help anybody. Thanks in advance.

You do. They are tied to your google account
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok. Thanks a lot. I just didn't wanna rebuy the apps. I mean, they aren't expensive but I've only had the phone for 2 weeks and it wouldn't make sense to buy the same apps twice in that short of a time period.

Understand completely. The 24 hour refund policy and seamless migration of apps are both really nice features in the Android Market.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

Except, of course, for the lack of one-click downloading of all your paid apps.

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

Are all of the paid apps at least located in 1 area so you can download them or do you have to remember what you paid for and find them in the Market?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsei View Post
    Except, of course, for the lack of one-click downloading of all your paid apps.
    Using AppBrain.com solves alot of that frustration in my experience.
    Droid Incredible (4/29/10) -> TBolt (4/9/11) -> GNex (4/1/2012) > Droid Maxx (9/13/13)