Why is big red DEMO on my screen. How do I clear it?

jddearing223

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Why is big red "DEMO" on my screen. How to clear it?

When I turned my Irulu Q8H HH016 7" Android 4.1 Tablet this morning, there was a large red word "DEMO" on top of everything on the screen. I have tried everything but a hammer and it will not go away. What can I do to remove the word from my screen and clear the tablet. Please, someone help!

By "everything" i do mean EVERYTHING! I have even tried recovery and resetting. Still there!!!

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why is big red "DEMO" on my screen. How to clear it?

When I turned my Irulu Q8H HH016 7" Android 4.1 Tablet this morning, there was a large red word "DEMO" on top of everything on the screen. I have tried everything but a hammer and it will not go away. What can I do to remove the word from my screen and clear the tablet. Please, someone help!
Welcome to the forums. Have you tried looking under Settings>accessibility?

Sent from an AOSP M8

jddearing223

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site

Yes, I tried all settings and even went into recovery mode. No good, but thanks for trying.

Miriam Martinez

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I had the same problem...went through many sites different ideas, plenty of reboots and even got in touch with iRULU which in turn didn't know that was happening with their tablets and told me to reboot and offer me to return merchandise if it didn't work and when I email them back they went back on their word and told me to get in touch with Ebay....I kept trying everything and one thing that work for me was...."ANDROID 4.3 JELLY BEAN"....from Androidadvices.com...I put it on my iRULU tablet yesterday and the tablets "DEMO" it's no longer on the screen...don't know if it's permanent but at least until it last...HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU...and this would be the last TABLET I buy from I RULU.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1