WiFi keeps dropping on my X....Help

moparrulzzz

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I have had my X for a week now, love it and no problems till today. I bought a Blue Tooth headseat and best buy got it going for me. Ever since I keep loosing my WiFi connection.
I have a signal till I try to do something then I get a network error and it drops and starts scanning for a signal again.
I have the Blue tooth off and have tried going to airplane mode and restarting the wifi to no avail.
I have a netgear WNR2000 router and everything (2 laptops) work fine except my X.
I powered it off a few times and even pulled the battery and no luck.
Can anyone give me a hand here!!??
Thnx Chuck

moparrulzzz

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I thought this would be the place to go for help, guess not. Verizon sure as hell was no help, they told me to erase the phone, software issue!!...yeah right still wifi keeps dropping me.
Should have just kept my blackberry!!!!

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I thought this would be the place to go for help, guess not.
You need to give any forum site at least a day for responses and even then you're not guaranteed to get a response. There are other threads regarding WiFi issues with suggestions. Have you referenced them at all? Have you power cycled to see if that makes any difference? Does this affect all WiFi hotspots or just your WiFi at home?

moparrulzzz

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
You need to give any forum site at least a day for responses and even then you're not guaranteed to get a response. There are other threads regarding WiFi issues with suggestions. Have you referenced them at all? Have you power cycled to see if that makes any difference? Does this affect all WiFi hotspots or just your WiFi at home?

I have read thru all I can find. I have a Netgeat WNR2000 with the latest firmware installed. I found a post on what to set the setting at on this router to no avail.
I turned all security off and still no luck. I have this only at home. I can connect to open hotspots no problem. I know it is in the router and I am afraid to buy a different one and have the same problem.
Getting inside the settings on this thing is like reading chinese!!
BTW everything else works..2 laptops, daughters I Pod touch and Dish network

esmitty225

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem with my DINC. It's the router. I have no problems connecting to the other 10+ routers with passwords that I have saved on my phone (work, school, and friends houses).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo