Why does my phone keep saying Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped?

Kristin Nicole

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
why does my phone keep saying "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped"?

It keeps popping the message up even if I hit the okay button. I can't do anything with my phone. Other things keep popping up with it. I tried to take the battery out and it only worked once now it won't work.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: why does my phone keep saying "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped"?

Welcome to the forums. What device do you have?

Terry Rickard

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem with my galaxy s3..

Try going to settings>applications>running>all and scroll to "contacts" open it and choose "clear data" - then go back to "contacts storage" and do the same thing.

Your phone should now be working.

Wyshez87

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I have tried each of these methods of fixing my phone but it seems to be returning after about 24 hours each time. Is this the phone? Or Facebook? Or Gmail? Whatever it is, I don't want to have to reset my phone again as this is the only thing that seems to be permanent.

Kayla Greene

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I am so excited I figured out the way to stop this whole thing I was watching of how to fix it.
Go to settings
Next go apps
Now to search all
Finally click the little button
that says reset apps click it
and should all be over .
If you need to reset your phone

Jonathan Slatton

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: why does my phone keep saying "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped"?

It keeps popping the message up even if I hit the okay button. I can't do anything with my phone. Other things keep popping up with it. I tried to take the battery out and it only worked once now it won't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae