Is Google slow or is it just me?

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Noticed just recently loading pages from Google take a long time to load. Google services like Play Music, YouTube etc take ages to load. The App Store is slow. Even this page slows down when connecting to Google services.

Of course searching about it on Google gave me old junk from January 2014. Want to know if anyone else is having problems because it is annoying?

Boive

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I haven't noticed it.
But I can tell that the new "Inbox" takes ages to load... Hope they will improve this in a near future!

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Its back to normal now. Up to date tech news is useless unless Facebook goes down for 30 seconds the web is all over that.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The answer to the question "is there something wrong with Google at the moment" is almost always yes. There's almost always something going wrong, being worked on, being fixed, being upgraded. It's like having to drive on a busy interstate to get to work - you just accept that the traffic won't get any better until you retire and don't have to face it any more. The internet won't get any better until it becomes so vital that people die when it slows down.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1