Why my play store has no connection anymore?

Pocalilo

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace and suddenly the play store stopped working. It says there is no connection. I can't download any application now...

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming that you do have connection on your device while attempting this, and you've checked while trying. Moving on it sounds like the type of error that you might get if your credentials were messed up. If the PS app will even open try signing out and signing back in to your Google account. If it won't even open to allow you to sign out go to Settings>Apps>All scroll down to PS and clear data, not the cache but that probably wouldn't hurt either, that should sign you and force you to enter your login info upon launch. If that doesn't work try uninstalling the update from the same location.

Jody Ougel

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully you have been able to fix your problem by now. I had the same problem. I tried all the online fixes but did not help. So I went to settings/general/accounts. I then remove my google account. Then I added back my google account and it fix all my connection errors on Google + and Play Store. Hope this helps some of you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Yes, that's always a good step to try--it's what I was going to suggest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs