Rugby Pro acknowledge USB webcam??

ladoga2015

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to connect a USB webcam (boroscope) to my Rugby Pro, and the phone is not detecting that a USB device has been attached.

I downloaded a few different USB webcam apps, and none work, for the above mentioned reason.

I've seen this done on youtube (type in "USB Camera Android Viewer & Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 [No Rooting] " on youtube), so I'm fairly certain it's possible, and I'm just missing something.

Any suggestions?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to connect a USB webcam (boroscope) to my Rugby Pro, and the phone is not detecting that a USB device has been attached.

I downloaded a few different USB webcam apps, and none work, for the above mentioned reason.

I've seen this done on youtube (type in "USB Camera Android Viewer & Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 [No Rooting] " on youtube), so I'm fairly certain it's possible, and I'm just missing something.

Any suggestions?
This is probably only achievable with a Wi-Fi connected camera and associated app, or service to allow you to view the camera over the internet (Wi-Fi). Do you have the same Webcam as the one noted in the video?

ladoga2015

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
No, it's a different camera. A usb boroscope that I bought from a dealer on ebay. The boroscoope works, connected to a computer, but not my phone...Hmmm, I guess I'll look into the wifi route. Not sure if I can even get the type of camera I want.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa