Why isn't my Bluetooth pairing?

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Bluetooth not pairing

I have Genius bluetooth HS-920BT headset and not pairing with tablet Bitmore 1060 and phone Samsung Ace 3 S7275R. I have charged the phone for six hours as per the manual says. The led was red during charging and now is blue. I have
entered the pairing mode by pressing -> button for few seconds and blinked red and then blue for one time and sometimes makes a sound but my tablet and phone is not discovering the headset. The manual says the red led will close when charging is finished. Supports Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. What should i do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth not pairing

Have you tried rebooting the phone and tablet? What do you see in the phone's Bluetooth menu after you've turned it on? Does it say "Searching for new devices," or "No new devices found"?

How new is the headset? If it doesn't work, see if you can return it and try a different one.

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

Have you tried rebooting the phone and tablet? What do you see in the phone's Bluetooth menu after you've turned it on? Does it say "Searching for new devices," or "No new devices found"?

How new is the headset? If it doesn't work, see if you can return it and try a different one.
I have finally succeeded to pair it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

That's good to hear. Were you able to figure out what the problem was, or did it just start working on its own?

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

That's good to hear. Were you able to figure out what the problem was, or did it just start working on its own?

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
To enter the pairing mode must keep pressed the -> button for much more seconds.