I am stuck in a fastboot, how do I get out just trying to fix phone?

pgcasso

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
stuck in fastboot how do I get out just trying to fix phone thanks

I rooted my LG l70 d321 (Cricket) phone Great no problem explored root about month or so I was in rom manager or rom installer seen fastboot option thinking it would help my phone reboot faster and now been stuck in fastboot 10 days + what do I do? how do I get out fastboot ? Do I need the KDZ firmware for my phone and if I do how do I get it? I just want my phone to work again Thanks for any Help :)

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: stuck in fastboot how do I get out just trying to fix phone thanks

I rooted my LG l70 d321 (Cricket) phone Great no problem explored root about month or so I was in rom manager or rom installer seen fastboot option thinking it would help my phone reboot faster and now been stuck in fastboot 10 days + what do I do? how do I get out fastboot ? Do I need the KDZ firmware for my phone and if I do how do I get it? I just want my phone to work again Thanks for any Help :)
You'll need to flash the factory firmware back onto your phone. If you can't find it, contact LG customer support and see if there's anything they can do to assist with getting you a replacement or repair.

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site

this may be a dumb idea, but try installing the cyanogenmod on your phone with their installer.

pgcasso

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site

my phone is rooted wont there they tell me my warranty is void

pgcasso

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site

Thanks shiping my phone to LG finally my phone will be fixed just sucks I couldn't fix it myself ,due to the lack of the KDZ firmware was unable to fix it, would of been fun to fix it myself O-well God Bless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith