Why am I getting an error that says the tablet is not supported?

ggaudreau

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Why am I getting an error that says the tablet is not supported.

Hi all,

Help!!

We have an application here that is called La Presse +, an app that I can download from Google play for free. the application works on certain Android tablets such as Samsung, Nexus, Sony and a couple of others. I have a tablet that I purchased at Best Buy (A Digiland 10.1 inch) a while back that has all the specs that they want but I am getting the following message that basically says

The specs that they want is as follow: Votre appareil n'est pas compatible avec cette version which translated means Your tablet is not compatible with this version.

Android 4.4, I have 4.4.2

I have called tech support and they were no help other than the lady told me that she has hear that geeks usually get it to work.

since i am a little bit of a geek,I have started looking but Android is a new beast to me and i don't know where to start.

Thanks in advance for the help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why am I getting an error that says the tablet is not supported.

Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to figure out why an app isn't compatible. It might be some hardware issue, or something with the firmware. Since your tablet is a relatively obscure off-brand device, the app developer probably won't be able to dedicate much time to working on compatibility. But let's hope I'm wrong!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn