I got this problem with my new tablet looking for help.

IonescuLuci

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
So I wanted to install hearthstone on my tablet but apperently I dont have enough space even tho my tablet memory is like 16 gb and I notice that when I plug in my usb cable into my it detects my tablet like having 2 partitions one with 1 gb and the other with the rest and everytime I wanna Install HS it always goes in the partition with the lowest space.pls help i dont know what to do i tried to move the application but nothing and apperently one of the partition is on FAT format and the other one is FAT32

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you looking at Card or Phone on the PC? If the partitions are on Card, you can copy everything (except apps - move them back to the phone) to a PC, then delete both partitions and create a single 16GB partition (format it FAT32), then copy everything back. (You'll have to move apps to the card again. The links left in internal storage point to specific locations on the card, and that will change if you repartition the card.)

If you're looking at Phone, that's the way the tablet is built, and there's nothing you can do about it.

BTW, to install most apps, there has to be enough internal space to install the app, even if you're going to later move it to the card. (Assuming it will run from the card - a lot of apps won't, even if the "developer" didn't understand Android well enough to not allow them to be moved.)