Why am I getting an error message when I try to connect my Samsung Galaxy Core Duos to any browser?

BotloB

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Core Duos download problem

I'm having an issue with my Samsung Galaxy gt-18262. For a few weeks now every time when I'm trying to connect any network, it keeps coming up with an error message saying unable to download, try again later.

I've already tried to delete a corrupted MMS, turned off MMS auto-retrieve, auto date- and time zone updates, turned on packet data usage, tried to update my software, and set back my APN-s to default. After all this, the message has now frequently changed to "unable to process request, please try again later".

Any idea to solve this?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Core Duos download problem

I'm having an issue with my Samsung Galaxy gt-18262. For a few weeks now every time when I'm trying to connect any network, it keeps coming up with an error message saying unable to download, try again later.

I've already tried to delete a corrupted MMS, turned off MMS auto-retrieve, auto date- and time zone updates, turned on packet data usage, tried to update my software, and set back my APN-s to default. After all this, the message has now frequently changed to "unable to process request, please try again later".

Any idea to solve this?

Try rebooting the device, or clear the cache through recovery. See if that helps.

BotloB

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Core Duos download problem

Thanks for the help, seems like clearing cache - also from google play and browser separately - has solved the problem, hope it won't come back!