GS5 Custom Smart Alarm?

Sargey

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I've tried everything I know (not much) to get the "Rocky" theme as my smart alarm on my new Galaxy S5 (Verizon), but I cannot figure it out. I've had Galaxy phones exclusively since I came up from TracPhone. The only one I haven't had is an S2, but I hardly think that's an issue.

Am I missing a crucial setting or something? I think I'm overall pretty tech savvy, but I also thought WiFi calling was phone based, until I left T-Mobile a few months ago...

I want to change the smart alarm (ringtone? alarm?) to either a music file on the phone, or to a ringtone/notification tone. Basically anything except the defaults.

Thanks in advance for your help.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I've tried everything I know (not much) to get the "Rocky" theme as my smart alarm on my new Galaxy S5 (Verizon), but I cannot figure it out. I've had Galaxy phones exclusively since I came up from TracPhone. The only one I haven't had is an S2, but I hardly think that's an issue.

Am I missing a crucial setting or something? I think I'm overall pretty tech savvy, but I also thought WiFi calling was phone based, until I left T-Mobile a few months ago...

I want to change the smart alarm (ringtone? alarm?) to either a music file on the phone, or to a ringtone/notification tone. Basically anything except the defaults.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Download a third party alarm app from the Play Store and see if that allows you to select a ringtone other than the sounds pre-loaded into the device. I'm pretty sure that's how you'll be able to use your own ringtone, rather than the stock ones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown