How do I fix com.google.process.gapps has stopped message Lenovo S810t?

Matthew Egan1

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Need Help!!..How to fix "com.google.process.gapps has stopped" message Lenovo S810t

So, got a Lenovo S810t over two weeks ago and since then I've been trying to fix "com.google.process.gapps has stopped" problem as it seems to be stopping me from logging onto my play store account, which leaves most of the Google Apps pretty much useless on my phone. I've spent hours each day trying to fix it, but with no joy

I believe "com.google.process.gapps has stopped" message to be the reason why when I try to log on to play store, there is an error saying "Couldn't sign in.......There was a problem communicating with Google servers".

The "com.google.process.gapps has stopped" message appears every 5-10 seconds when trying to use any Google App, also when the phone starts

Here are some of the things I've tried

Cleared the Data off all Google Apps and rebooted
Cleared Data from Download Manager
I clicked the the button at the left hand button side of my screen in Apps and then chose the option "reset app preferences"
I also restarted it a number of times
I did a factory reset

After trying these numerous times, I am at my wit's end at this stage and just want to figure out a solution to this problem which seems to be a quiet frequent one

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure there's a way around it

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy