Some songs are not showing up on my phone's music player? please help

Gazroid

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm having a few problems regarding my music files on my Samsung Note 4. I have downloaded some songs on the Music Paradise app on my phone, and some of the songs are not showing up in the Samsung's music player. Some are, some are not. I want all my music available in the phone's music player without having to switch between apps to find some music.

I have already tried these steps:
- rebooted the phone
- moved the music files into the music folder on my computer (via USB)

What am I doing wrong guys? I am new to android and this is my first android phone. I am enjoying everything about it as far, but it's just this issue I am having problem resolving.

Thanks in advance, hopefully you can help me on this.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
- moved the music files into the music folder on my computer (via USB)

I'm assuming that you mean "...with my computer..." which is kind of where I was leaning until I read that, so now I'm thinking it could be a file type issue. I had a download app for music and occasionally it would give me an oddball file extension, but it wasn't a service.

Looking at the reviews for the app it sounds like you're lucky any of them work at all. Have you tried to play any of them on the PC? Or do they all play just not in the same player? That would be where I'd start. You may find that some of them don't play or aren't proper sound files. However let's just assume that they play on the PC or in other apps. Are the file types compatible with the android player you're using? Have you tried to find a different player? Looking at the app it sounds like it may have a built in player, but since that isn't its main job it may not have a good UI or you may not like it for other reasons. Assuming they all play I would be tempted to look for a different player that may play them all. Having different, or uncompatible file types would also explain why your player isn't showing you all of the files. I don't know of a player that would show you a file that it cannot play even if it is a similar type of file.