Why doesn't my S5 show up in on my PC?

luv2h2oski

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
S5 doesn't show up in PC

After initially installing the App Wondershare Mobilego to download iTunes library to new phone, my free trial has expired. I didn't want to pay $40 AU so have tried to uninstall this program but it seems to have little tenticles rapped around my PC so that now my phone is not even visible on it. It was clearly there before. Does anyone know how to completely uninstall this program please? I have done searches and downloaded various Maxi Uninstall programs but to no avail!

luv2h2oski

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: S5 doesn't show up in PC

Yep, tried those, trouble is these programs want you to click on the program icon but because I have 'uninstalled' it, the icon isn't there. So need to get into the guts of my PC to find the rotten files still lurking. I didn't have any trouble before so am only assuming this particular program is the problem. So frustrated!:'(

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: S5 doesn't show up in PC

Reinstall the program. Then uninstall it using the uninstall programs method. If that doesn't clean it up, reinstall it and uninstall it using Revo. If that doesn't clean it up, there's something else causing the problem.

You do have the SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones installed on the PC, right?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon