Question about Qik app and Iam mad az hell

EvoSickness

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I setup up all my info downloaded qik intouch and everything is working fine except for the Youtube and Facebook tabs that let you upload vids with touch of the tab. Its says I had to open the browser and set up those two from the web page which I did they are connect and the tabs are still not lighting up or available. Does someone know the hell to fix its crayz stupid since this is one of the reasons I downloaded the app in the first place.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You could try either one of these two trouble-shooting tips. (1) Uninstall and reinstall the qik app. (2) sign up again using a different account. If both options fail _ visit the help section on the qik page for possible answer(s) to your issues.

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
QIk, for some reason, hasn't been able to get it right. I wouldn't be surprised if this in an issue that they're working on and haven't fixed. When the app first came out, the phone book used phone numbers instead of users names, and you had to manually enter them. Stupid right?

You can try two different apps if you want. Tango or Fring. The advantage of Tango is it lets you call any phone, iPhone etc... rather than just an android phone.

There are two versions of Qik. Version0.03.765 - which is the crappy version that doesnt access user names on Qik and has a different layout

Version 0.04.602 - also called Qik for Evo. Better UI and contact listing as well as integration.

I setup both Facebook and Youtube You have to do it on Qik's website Qik | Record and share video live from your mobile phone It's under my networks tab. From there you should have no problems.

EvoSickness

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
QIk, for some reason, hasn't been able to get it right. I wouldn't be surprised if this in an issue that they're working on and haven't fixed. When the app first came out, the phone book used phone numbers instead of users names, and you had to manually enter them. Stupid right?

You can try two different apps if you want. Tango or Fring. The advantage of Tango is it lets you call any phone, iPhone etc... rather than just an android phone.

There are two versions of Qik. Version0.03.765 - which is the crappy version that doesnt access user names on Qik and has a different layout

Version 0.04.602 - also called Qik for Evo. Better UI and contact listing as well as integration.

I setup both Facebook and Youtube You have to do it on Qik's website Qik | Record and share video live from your mobile phone It's under my networks tab. From there you should have no problems.

Thank you very much for the info what was going on was I had to into the settings in the actually app and log out and login. Now for a whole new list of problems I was having today. First off streaming videos looks worse than 56k which it shouldnt what so ever
2nd 3g was actually faster than my Wifi which I have a great connection
Weather it was streaming or uplaoding the videos from the app to the site so I could finally upload them to Youtube
3rd Thats when the Youtube problems came in. I would press the youtbe share buttom after the vid had been uploaded to the Qik and it an hour before I saw the first one 40 minutes before I saw the second one.

After that I figure ok it takes a while to download but I noticed that when it did once you press the button it will take a few second before it tell you it has SUCCESSFULLY UPLOADED AND SHARED THE VID TO YOUTUBE. So I tried with two more vids never got uplaoded even after 2 hours I had pressed the button for both at least 5 times and never got the other two vids.

This is just crazy they should have never put this out with this amount of problems. And I dont understand how Wifi would take longer than 3g.
And when your on Qiks page that just halarious with the fact the servers are still overloaded and it takes forever to just whacth the vids you uploaded 3 hours ago.

Do you have any info on when they are planning on fixing all of this cuz I also upgraded to the 4.6 and it was the same bull**** lol
I know about Fring I have it but I was going to try and use qik to have my Sis in Italy be able to see me while I see her on Skype with two different screens you the in touch app for the comp but thats another one that really isnt working very well. And this is all of course because Skype still hasnt come up with the video conferencing upgrade they said they would have by the end of the year which is now.