Hey everyone, I'm with AT&T right now and the primary line on my account has an upgrade available. I know AT&T allows you to use another person's upgrade for yourself so I was just wondering which website would be best to get an upgrade from?

I tried Wirefly recently because of their stupidly cheap deals, but their six month contract prevents you from using the phone with a different line so that didn't work out. Any others? Also, does anyone know if AT&T price matches?

Thanks!
    12-12-2010 05:53 PM
    They should match the price if you can't use your upgrade on another site at all (I couldn't buy through Amazon due to a corporate discount on my line, so they matched the price), but I'm not sure they would in your case.
    12-12-2010 06:46 PM
    They should match the price if you can't use your upgrade on another site at all (I couldn't buy through Amazon due to a corporate discount on my line, so they matched the price), but I'm not sure they would in your case.
    Well I figured AT&T wouldn't price match to online stores. But could I still price match to Walmart or Radioshack or Best Buy's in-store prices?
    12-12-2010 06:57 PM
    Well I figured AT&T wouldn't price match to online stores. But could I still price match to Walmart or Radioshack or Best Buy's in-store prices?
    I doubt it, but the best thing is to ask AT&T, or even see if those stores can do what you want to do.
    12-12-2010 09:25 PM
    I found the only way to do that is through AT&T. I couldnt do it with anyone else when i tried to do it last year using my brothers upgrade.
    12-12-2010 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD