Is there an app that backs up just the names of the apps I've installed?

Seth789

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I have two tablets, one of which is a nexus 7 version 2. Every so often, I find an app I like and download it to my Nexus. I know the Play Store keeps track of all apps I ever downloaded from it. But that doesn't tell me which apps I downloaded and kept, and it doesn't tell me which apps I downloaded for my Nexus. It also doesn't tell me which apps I kept and which apps I later uninstalled. I know there are apps like titanium backup that will provide a complete backup of my tablet. However, that only works if my tablet would be rooted, which it isn't and which I've already spent hours trying to do and have given up. Anyway, I don't need a complete backup of my system. Is there an app that will keep track of the names of the apps I currently have installed in my tablet? Thank you very much

(I'm looking for something like what ccleaner offers on a desktop. It allows me to print to a text file the names of all the programs that are currently installed on my computer.)

Seth789

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks very much. I wasn't aware of that app. I guess I will have to do complete backups from time to time then, because the app I am looking for doesn't exist. I would rather do complete backups then have no backup at all. And there are of course advantages to having all my settings and data backed up rather than just having the names of my apps backed up.

So at this point that's what I'll be doing. Thanks so much for helping me out by letting me know about the Helium app.

Seth789

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Thank you very much. These apps are exactly what I was looking for, as you have mentioned. I very much appreciate your help. Thank you again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781