I cannot restore my contacts even with a backup

chapapa07

May 29, 2014
Visit site
After installing a game, all my contacts disappeared from whatsapp and the "messaging" app, and the conversations I had just show their numbers without their names but, I still have all my contacts with their names and numbers in the "people" app, I backed them up and tried to restored them to the "phone" app, but every time I try it only multiplies the contacts I already have in the "people" app.

What can I do?

Edit 1: I rebooted the phone several times but nothing happens.
Edit 2: The game was Dead Trigger 2, the only way I could use my old account (with its achievement, weapon, money, etc) was by logging in with my old facebook account, before that I tried to log in with an old google account as the main account of the phone, but after I got back my game progress I deleted my old google account from the phone and I logged in the account I had before installing the game.

The game is now uninstalled.

gasdgasg.png

My phone is a moto g

Last edited:

chapapa07

May 29, 2014
Visit site
The game was Dead Trigger 2, the only way I could use my old account (with its achievement, weapon, money, etc) was by logging in with my old facebook account, before that I tried to log in with an old google account as the main account of the phone, but after I got back my game progress I deleted my old google account from the phone and I logged in the account I had before installing the game.

The game is now uninstalled.

chapapa07

May 29, 2014
Visit site
At last I couldnt solve it, the contacts I got back were from conversations of whats app , those contacts just have numbers but I remembere their names, and I had to delete one by one the duplicates from the failed back up attempt (almost 1000), in the end like 5 out of those duplicates had names and numbers, the others were either just names or just emails.

Thank you anyway

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12