Why won't my Android Digiland tablet turn on?

mfonseca154

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Last night i left my tablet on along with Pandora and when i woke up this morning it woulnt turn on. After i went out for about 5 hours and came back home i went to check to see if it would turn on and it didnt. I got this tablet last christmas and really like it but i even tried to restart it by hitting the restart button and turn it on again but it still wont go on at all.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: My anroid digiland tablet will not turn on

Plug in the charger. Leave it charging overnight. In the future, don't let it drain past 40%.

(If something glitched, and the battery is fully discharged (the tablet should shut off before that), the protection circuit inside the battery tripped, and you'll need a new battery.)

Dovey7

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why won't my Anroid Digiland tablet turn on?

Mine does this quite often Simply stick a paper clip end into the reset slot and then hold the power botton on for 2 seconds. Hope it works for you.

tworking

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

Thanks! I had to use the reset and power combo for a lot longer though, like for about 10 seconds. I just held it down until the tablet revived!

giftedmystic_com

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site

i had the exact problem..it would shut down ..after 2 days and randomly reappear..but since yesterday..it was not coming back. until ..searching on forums..someone mention a reset button,. actually it is write RESE with a small hole next to it. i use a paper clip..i did not have any needle and reset it pressing start button. now it works perfectly.

KReeves1111

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site

My son and I received this tablet as a Christmas gift and that is the only reason we own them. They are awful. His tablet has already crashed beyond repair and mine crashes almost every night. I have to hold down the power and volume down button for 10 seconds to reset it.

ginalove

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site

Last night i left my tablet on along with Pandora and when i woke up this morning it woulnt turn on. After i went out for about 5 hours and came back home i went to check to see if it would turn on and it didnt. I got this tablet last christmas and really like it but i even tried to restart it by hitting the restart button and turn it on again but it still wont go on at all.

Ireneg82

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site

Plug in the charger. Leave it charging overnight. In the future, don't let it drain past 40%.

(If something glitched, and the battery is fully discharged (the tablet should shut off before that), the protection circuit inside the battery tripped, and you'll need a new battery.)

Ireneg82

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site

I just brought 2 digiland tablets for my kids, for Christmas. We plugged in the items and they will not charge at all. I've been trying to contact the company for a replacement on the tablets and cant get in contqcted with anyone.

Dawn Best

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site

My digiland tablet was a prize that I won last December. I've had it one year and now it won't turn on. It won't charge and it won't reset. Its now a worthless paperweight. What now??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12