I have a Galaxy S4 Lollipop bug that is Whatsapp related, can I get some help?

gillm13

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
galaxy s4 lollipop bug whatsapp related

one more bug , where whatsapp messages become like a long list of messages e.g if a contact sent you multiple messages it won't be like 5 messages from this contact but will show each and every message and will cover half your screen notification would be this long .. it's really annoying!!!
i've checked lollipop on moto g and galaxy s5 & the notification is like 5 messages from this contact but not on my s4 .
any help ?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: galaxy s4 lollipop bug whatsapp related

Different SMS apps display message threads differently. (And the same app can have choices in Settings for different ways to display them.)

gillm13

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site

but every setting is same . the setup is same for all phones yet i receive notifications like a long list like preview of each and every message

Shoeb Khan1

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

but every setting is same . the setup is same for all phones yet i receive notifications like a long list like preview of each and every message

Its not that a huge flaw of s4 but i noticed when u sing diff app from playstore such as next lockscreen and truedialer for notification we have to give em the access but wen i reboot the access is reset and have to do the process every time i rwboot

gillm13

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site

Its not that a huge flaw of s4 but i noticed when u sing diff app from playstore such as next lockscreen and truedialer for notification we have to give em the access but wen i reboot the access is reset and have to do the process every time i rwboot
but its default notification i am not using anything fancy
here are the screenshotsScreenshot_2015-02-21-22-27-02.jpgScreenshot_2015-02-21-22-29-10.jpg

Last edited: