How can I transfer my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III to my new LG G3 with the AT&T Mobile App.?

Marina L

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to transfer my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III to my new LG G3 with the AT&T Mobile App.

I'm trying to transfer my files over from my Samsung GS III to my LG G3 but every time I try to scan the QR code, my LG G3 keeps telling me that there is a connectivity issue and says "Cannot connect. Your wi-fi provider is blocking phone to phone transfers. Please choose a different wi-fi and try again." I've called AT&T, who told me to call my network provider (Charter) and then when I called them they said they never heard of my problem before, leaving me to come here for answers. I tried Googling my problem but no luck. Is there another app I can use? It worked fine at the AT&T store but I can't just stay there for 5 hours to wait for my transfers to finish.

Thanks!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: I'm trying to transfer my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III to my new LG G3 with the AT&T Mobile App.

What are you trying to transfer? There are plenty of apps for transferring most of your data over :)

Marina L

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: I'm trying to transfer my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III to my new LG G3 with the AT&T Mobile App.

Photos, videos, and my WhatsApp messages.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Photos, videos, and my WhatsApp messages.

Photos and videos can be backed up to Google Photos. You get 15GB free

Not sure about WhatsApp since I don't use that. Hopefully someone else can give you an answer on that one

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimLP 5.0.2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12