How do I keep my phone from locking in hands free mode?

Alexphilly69

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
how do i keep my phone from locking in hands free mode

I have the S3. When i am driving, i keep my phone in hands free mode, but after 30 seconds (or whatever time i have designated), the screen goes dark and locks. Shouldn't the very first feature of hands free mode be that the screen doesn't lock? Otherwise, it's not "hands free" at all. How can i avoid this so that i don't have to unlock my screen every few minutes when i think of something i need to do on my phone. How do i make hands-free mode hands free? thank you!!

Alexphilly69

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: how do i keep my phone from locking in hands free mode

196 views. 0 replies. what's going on here? No one knows how to keep my screen from locking when in hands free mode...?

Alexphilly69

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site

Ya know, i've never had a legit question go unanswered this long in apple discussions. Are they superior in their clientele as well as their product? Dare I ask about the numerous other basic features of the phone that don't work right? (like my texts doubling every time i click the "speak now" mic to turn it off)...

Alexphilly69

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site

I'll tell you why... because, gone down south... when composing a post, step 1 is "ask your question", step 2 is "add some detail". And they are the only 2 "steps" available. Underneath those steps, it says "Optional - Pick a category". The key word here is, "OPTIONAL". That's why I didn't post under my kind of phone.... I wasn't guided to do so. Meanwhile, "pick a category" doesn't even lead you to believe that it gives you options for what kind of phone. "pick a category" leads you to believe that it will list categories of issues to post under. I hope that answers your question. At least I answer people's questions on here. Just tryin to help... even if my question goes unanswered. As for not getting my question answered because i'm in the wrong section... I guess no one who monitors the "General question" section knows anything about a GS3...