Can I get some help deciding between Android phones?

riahc3

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Deciding between which Android phones is very difficult!

Im kind of stuck (again) on which Android phone to get.

I watched MWC to see if anything was gonna be released that catches my eye and at my price range but (AFAIK) nothing.

My price range is maxed at 400 euros. The less the better. Also, I need a phone that has XDA development almost nonstop. I want to be able to modify the ROM whenever I want. If it doesnt have microSD, at LEAST 32GB. If it does, I guess I can squeeze by with 16GB. Besides that.....I dont really think I have much other needs.

My choices are:

OnePlus One - I was really going for this phone on Tuesday but just the horrible stories I keep hearing about customer support really push me back. Recently, I heard the story of someone waiting about 17 days since he started the issue to when they finally returned the phone to him. 17 complete days. The phone is cheap, powerful, and all that but if you have a problem...

Nexus 5 - Before the OnePlus One, I was in love with this phone. Awesome all arounder which can still hold its weight. I love that laziness factor of leaving my phone on the table and just charging it wirelessly. The 2GBs are standard with midrange phones but people tend to complain about its battery life. Im not sure if it is that bad or not. Plus, I am having trouble finding stock (I found a 32GB black for about 359.99 € which isnt bad all things considered)

I dont know which to get or if there are other options to look at. I almost desperate! If someone could help me out

lassemk

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Deciding between which Android phones is very difficult!

LG G3 and Sony Xperia Z2 is worth considering, they are both 399 euros at least at Finland.
Also if you are considering only between those phones, I recommend OnePlus One.

Smply_Rckless

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site

I'd also go with the LG G3. Very great device, I've had first experience with it & like it a lot. Screen is gorgeous & battery life is pretty decent.

Tapatalk'n On The  IPhone 6+

riahc3

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

The LG G3 is €427.20
The Sony Xperia Z2 is €359.00

Why would I get any of these instead of other terminals?

Thank you.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

That's a good thing. You still get choice with Android. Pick the phone that checks your important boxes knowing that it is unlikely you will ever find a phone that checks all of them (unless you build it yourself).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc