1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ringtone management.

How in the world can I have separate ringtones for people, messages and voicemail? That is all, just got my captivate and its amazing. Thanks to whom helps!

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by khep24 View Post
    How in the world can I have separate ringtones for people, messages and voicemail? That is all, just got my captivate and its amazing. Thanks to whom helps!
    Congrats, great phone and welcome to Android central.
    Go go Contacts, select the contact that you want to change the ringtone, then hit the Menu capacitive button, select edit. scroll down to ringtone
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Oh Ok Well what about using my own audio for my ringtones? Like different for my calls, messages ect.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Oh Ok Well what about using my own audio for my ringtones? Like different for my calls, messages ect.
    download a program called Handcent. do the same process as above , but this time it will give you an option, default ringtone, or phone ringtone select phone ringtone, another option popup will come up,, android system and select music,,,choose select music this will bring you into handcent menu current ringtone, system ringtone, music,,,,select music and that will retrieve music from your music folder.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks man soo much you avoided me from havin a head ache cause if everything was the same I would go crazy! But thanks again :^)
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Thanks man soo much you avoided me from havin a head ache cause if everything was the same I would go crazy! But thanks again :^)
    anytime glad i could help