What make/model tablet will let me download Game of War?

A

AC Question

what make/model tablet will let me download game of war ?

I do not know all of the ins and out so to speak. I just want to purchase a tablet, download the game of war game, and play the game. Simple as that. So which brand and model can I do that with? Thank you

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: what make/model tablet will let me download game of war ?

Almost any Android tablet will be able to download and play Game of War. However, don't buy cheap ones. I'd recommend staying with common brand names (Samsung makes a great tablet, and Lenovo has some good ones as well). If you go with cheap tablets or lesser-known brand names you may have issues with the game freezing or lagging, and you may also run into problems if you run out of storage/memory space. Cheaper tablets also have worse-looking displays.

As with almost everything in life, you get what you pay for. You buy a cheap tablet you may have issues playing the game due to lag or freezing, or a horrible looking display. Spend money on a quality tablet and you'll be much happier and have less problems.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: what make/model tablet will let me download game of war ?

Consider a Nexus 7 or the latest Nexus 9, Samsung Tablets, galaxy Tab S.

Thomas Geiger

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
It is not true that almost any android tablet will download and play GoW. I know that certain iRulu tablets will not, and other players have said they purchased tablets only to find that GoW was not compatible. Even with the most up to date version of Android installed.