Can't decide between phones

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. I got an offer from my phone company here in Germany to choose between some phones: Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy S5 mini and LG D722 G3s . Maybe i could also ask for an HTC one mini 2.

Now, i want one of the phones for my father, and he needs: to be able to make good quality calls, good quality photos, he needs fast Internet (of course it depends on his contract) and I think the phone should be powerful, like have more RAM and powerful processors. I compared some of them on Versus. Compare mobile phones, cameras, tablets, cities, camcorders, e-readers, MP3 players, headphones, mobile phone headsets, monitors, projectors, PC and gaming headsets, combo washer dryers, scanners, speakers, televisions, tumble dryers, voice r , but i saw that all of them have plus point but also minus points.

Can you please help me decide till tomorow? He gets the HTC with ~50€ , galaxy s4 mini and lg G3s with 1€ and galaxy s5 mini with 19€.

Thank you!

EDIT: His previous phone was a Nokia N9 and he had real problems with it, like camera not responding, software was BS and couldn't get calls while his Internet was on. I myself bought a Nexus 4 2 years ago and still have it and is still working amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac